Header Ads

Peak performance

This is the quarter of the year when many new IOS devices and Mac's will be bought.

Some of you already have the devices and want them to work at peak performance and this is where my services help make that possible. I run a battery of diagnostics that remove junk files, free memory and improve battery life.

I also will be helping to set up a lot of devices between now and January 1st so that your device mirrors what "you" are interested in

Business, education, art and more.

The IOS devices have amazing capabilities.
With 10 years experience with virtually every Apple device I offer fast, affordable and friendly service.

I'd love to earn your business.

Contact me at 240-245-9018
Or my México number 612-145-0376

Apple MacBook Pro MLH12LL/A 13.3-inch Laptop with Touch Bar (2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 256GB Retina Display), Space Gray

No comments